Friday, November 13, 2009

The best keeps gettin better

I don't know about you, but I was totally stoked when my Best Coast 7" finally arrived yesterday. So I was equally excited when I saw one of my favorite blogs, Bread N Butter, posted an acoustic version of The Sun Was High (So Was I) along with some mp3s. You may remember their  blissful lo-fi summer anthem from this post here, but check out this cool acoustic version now.

This chick totally makes you were on the beach with a cold beer with the track This Is Real.
Best Coast - This Is Real mp3
Here is yet another great Best Coast track, When I'm With You.
Best Coast - When I'm With You mp3 
I'm sure you are wondering just how good The Sun Was High (So Was I) sounds electric  live. Well it sounds pretty awesome as well.


Can ya tell this might be one of my favorite songs of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment