Wednesday, November 18, 2009

100th POST PARTY!!!

100 posts in 6 months! First of all thank you guys for checking out my blog so often. And now because there are no online munchkins to share with you in celebration of this monumental occasion, the next best thing I could think of for the party was this.
The Notorious B.I.G. vs. Miley Cyrus - Party and Bullshit in the USA (Hathbanger Mash-Up Remix) mp3
And one more cool mash up to celebrate thanks to a tip by Louis Girifaloco the powerful strong man and inventor of Rope It.
Don Diablo vs. Phoenix vs. Jay-Z - 99 Fences mp3
More Phoenix from an earlier post can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuude! I love these songs.

    oh and The Rope It Backyard Driving Range is the greatest golf training aid you will ever see, in fact it is the only golf training device you will ever need.

    http://www.ropeitgolf.com/

    hahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete