Florence And The Machine - You've Got The Love(The XX Remix) mp3Did I mention it's a cover of the 1991 dance single by The Source and Candi Staton? Normally I would post the original and cover version, but I don't particularly care for them. So instead check out this old live Flaming Lips video of Abandoned Hospital Ship. Make you sure you watch the whole thing; it gets way awesome at the 5:38 mark.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Just some 90's candy covered and remixed
Florence And The Machine is really singer songwriter Florence Welch with backing musicians. Her debut album Lungs is a nice lil album, but it's The XX's remix of You've Got The Love that is the reason for this post. It's a cool electronic glitchy take on the album's more rock version. So come on now and peep this track.
Labels:
Florence And The Machine,
Live,
Remix,
The Flaming Lips,
The XX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment